LearnED: Free training event for Senior Leaders
LearnED in Ashford is an educational technology conference designed to make a positive impact for schools, led by The British Educational Suppliers Association, (BESA), supported by the Department for Education.
LearnED explores and supports the effective use of technology in schools. This FREE event will provide you and your team with CPD-accredited content, new interactive sessions and teacher-led discussions to help you leverage EdTech in the classroom and beyond.
Date: 12th November 2021
Time: 9am – 3:30pm
Location: Ashford International Hotel, Simone Weil Ave, Ashford, TN24 8UX
“LearnED helped to reignite my passion for using technology to support teaching and learning and left me with practical advice to support my work back at school.”C. Crowther, Digital Lead.
Join the conference to:
- Hear directly from fellow Senior Leaders about the products that have made a positive impact in their school
- Join teacher-led panels to discuss current EdTech issues
- Discover new ways of working that will save time and impact teaching and learning
- Watch inspiring lessons taking place at the demonstrator classroom
- Gain practical ideas you can put into practice the very next day
- Earn CPD points for attending – you will receive a certificate at the end of the day
- Browse the supplier exhibition featuring 30 outstanding educational suppliers ready to help you transform your school
Who should attend:
Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, Senior Leaders, ICT leads in both primary and secondary schools.
BESA is delighted to offer bursaries of up to £30 to cover travel expenses. For more information, tick the box when booking your ticket.
“The event really helped us to identify our ICT needs in relation to our priorities in shaping teaching and learning for current students and for the future.”Sean Murphy, AHT.
LearnED Ashford Agenda
09.40: Welcome & Introduction – Caroline Wright, Director General, BESA
10.05: Opening keynote by the Department for Education
10.55: Panel discussion and Q&A: EdTech Evolution – revising digital strategies
11.00: Coffee break and EdTech classroom showcase
11.45: Introduction to LendED – the EdTech lending platform
11.50: Interactive workshops – your chance to collaborate with schools across the region
12.45: Lunch and EdTech classroom showcases – see exclusive previews of leading solutions for the classroom
14.05: School case studies – hear directly from school leaders who have successfully transformed their schools with great teaching and technology
15.00: Closing speeches
15.30: CPD certificate collection