This year we are taking our popular LearnED Roadshow online, bringing you free access to teacher panels, debate and case studies where teachers share their experiences of delivering learning during lockdown. LearnED Online will be a week-long virtual conference allowing you to dip into sessions at a time convenient to you, and will feature a mix of live and pre-recorded content
More details on the agenda plus a list of all exhibitors, will be available shortly
Conference Schedule .
The event will include:
• Keynote speaker from the DfE
• Panel discussions with live Q&A on themes including: Post-lockdown wellbeing and being back together, closing the gap/catching up and digital strategies and blended learning
• Stand-alone masterclass presentations from school leaders/ MATs and Heads of Department offering practical case studies of technology in action
• Sessions suitable for primary and secondary schools, plus those focusing on safeguarding and wellbeing, transition and assessment
• The chance to see technology in action via online demonstrations from our carefully selected supplier partners
Our Sponsors .
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors who have supported this event and enabled us to provide free access for the whole week
Our Speakers .
More speakers to be announced over the coming days
LearnED so far .