Your one-day EdTech Training Conference .
We’re delighted to announce that the LearnED Roadshow is back! The Autumn/Spring series of LearnED will return from September 2021 and we are looking forward to seeing you in person at these live events.
What is LearnED?
LearnED 2021/22 is a series of teacher-led educational technology regional conferences designed to showcase best practice, led by the British Educational Suppliers Association, (BESA) and supported by the Department for Education.
Join us to:
- Hear from Headteachers, SLTS and classroom teachers about the products and services that have made a positive impact in their schools and classrooms.
- Take part in facilitated workshop discussions to share ideas and identify potential opportunities for collaboration with other schools in your region.
- Discover new ways of working that will save time and help you make positive impacts on teaching and learning outcomes, teacher wellbeing and workload, and school-wide management and communication efficiencies.
- Browse the supplier exhibition featuring 30 outstanding educational suppliers ready to help you transform your school.
- Visit the demonstrator classroom and see inspiring live lessons taking place using a variety of technology.
- Come away with ideas and tips you can put into practice the very next day.
- Earn CPD points for attending – you will receive a certificate at the end of the day.
Find a LearnED Roadshow near you
To book your place simply click on the link to your preferred venue from the list below
09.40: Welcome & Introduction – Caroline Wright, Director General, BESA
10.05: Opening keynote by the Department for Education
10.55: Panel discussion and Q&A: EdTech Evolution – revising digital strategies
11.00: Coffee break and EdTech classroom showcase
11.45: Introduction to LendED – the EdTech lending platform
11.50: Interactive workshops – your chance to collaborate with schools across the region
12.45: Lunch and EdTech classroom showcases – see exclusive previews of leading solutions for the classroom
14.05: School case studies – hear directly from school leaders who have successfully transformed their schools with great teaching and technology
15.00: Closing speeches
15.30: CPD certificate collection
LearnED Sponsors .
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors who have supported this event and enabled us to provide free access for teachers.
LearnED Exhibitors .
Below are our carefully selected supplier partners. Click on the logo to find out more.
Take a look at what the LearnED Roadshow is all about.
LearnED Online 2020 .
In 2020, we hosted LearnED Online, a teacher-led, virtual conference to share learning and best practice across schools.
You can still register to access all of the content for free – register here.
This conference included Expert Panel discussions and Masterclasses covering three overarching themes:
- What school looks like now
- How schools are revisiting learning lost during lockdown
- How schools are designing their remote education and blended learning strategies
During these online sessions, a range of educational experts and teachers shared their experiences of using educational technology in school. There’s a focus on the lessons we can learn from lockdown – what has worked well and what has worked less well. There’s also advice on how to make this work for your students.
Julia Garvey, Operations Director at BESA explains more about LearnED Online 2020 in the video below.
Watch the conference sessions .
Register to gain free access to the LearnED Online 2020 content and watch the below online sessions.
LearnED Online 2020 Speakers .
LearnED Roadshows .
The LearnED Roadshows are back from September 2021. We are looking forward to seeing you in person at this series of live, teacher-led events!
Book your free place today:
- Liverpool – 17 September 2021
- London – 1 October 2021
- Oxford – 15 October 2021
- Ashford – 12 November 2021
- Birmingham – 19 November 2021
- Newcastle – 28 January 2022
- Norwich – 4 February 2022
- Exeter – 10 March 2022
- Doncaster – 24 March 2022
To book your place, simply choose your preferred venue from the list above.